Brazepak refrigerant brazed plate heat exchangers are ideal for use as flooded and direct expansion evaporators, condensers, sub-coolers, desuper-heaters, and economizers. These heat exchangers offer the highest level of thermal efficiency and durability in a compact, low cost unit. A combination of engineered plate designs and vapor/liquid distribution devices ensure the highest level of performance and stable system operation.
Brazepak refrigerant brazed plate heat exchangers are suitable for use with many types of common refrigerants including, but not limited to R410a, R134a, R507, R508, R404a, R407c, R245fa, Ammonia, and CO2. Because of their versatility, they are the number one choice for refrigerant to liquid and refrigerant to vapor applications including central and portable chillers, heat pumps, air dryers, heat recovery Organic Rankine Cycle systems, floor warmers, and oil coolers.
Design Features and Options:
- 435 psig and 650 psig standard options
- Custom designs up to 2000 psig (CO2 transcritical)
- 316L stainless steel plates with copper or nickel braze
- Single and double wall options
- Single and dual circuit options
- Refrigerant distribution devices
- Same day shipment available for standard stock units*
- ASME (U and N stamp available), UL, CRN, and PED code options
*To be eligible for same day shipping, orders must by placed by 12:00pm EST